Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I (big read heart) London


Well it's been a while since i last updated my blog with new posts. This must be one of my bad habits, i'm awfully lazy and sometimes i can keep up with things and just leave them at half. Note to myself, i have to change that or in the future I will end up regreting it haha

A few days ago i went to London, UK, with my father. We spent 5 days there and i had the chance to take some amazing pictures. London sure is very different from Lisbon. The weather, the costumes, but what amazed me the most were the people. There were all kinds of people and they were also very nice. The city left on me a huge impression even though the time i spent there was very short. One of my goals is to live and study there for a year. Now let's see if I can keep up with it haha please give me the strengh to go on.

I'll upload the pictures here once i have the time, sorry.

For now, i'll leave this treat: me at the Westminster bridge, with the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at the background. I don't know if you can call it a treat but well just leave it that way haha